Whenever we see acne breaking out on our skin most people just get scared and imagine the worst. Women mostly would resolve to use dangerous methods in removing and dealing with scars associated with acne. However, there are essential oils that a person can use in treating the breakout of acne. People are now using coconut oil for acne treatment because of its advantages. The question in someone’s mind would be exactly how coconut oil helps in the removal of acne.
Tip: Coconut Oil for Your Face (Youtube.com)
I found this video on youtube: “Coconut oil is wondrous for so many things and my recent favorite is using it on your face. I love using it as a face moisturizer and as makeup remover. It has helped me a lot with softening my skin, evening out the skin tone and fading acne scarring and hyperpigmentation. I highly recommend that you try it out.”
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00CPZPYLS” cloaking=”default” layout=”left” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ruixinxin-20″]
Coconut Oil for Acne Treatment Directions Steps
I cut this image from (northwestpharmacy.com) 10 Diy Coconut Oil Beauty Products That You will Love! (Infographic)
Step 1: Melt coconut oils. Step 2: Add in tea tree oil. Step 3: Mix to blend.
Step 4: Use an eyedropper to fill into lip balm tubes. and Step 5: Store tubes in fridge.
Here are the top benefits of using coconut oil.
- Coconut oil will boost your liver ability to remove toxins in the body. When these toxins are not removed the correct way, they will end up clogging the pores on the skin surface. In addition, the liver has to deactivate the already used androgen hormones in the body. This will in turn prevent the buildup of toxins and sebum on the skin surface. The coconut oil in this case acts as a way of preventing acne from breaking out in the first place. [sc:Right300x250 ]
- It is important that coconut oil for acne treatment work effectively to prevent any future acne breakouts. This is why it will energize the cells in the body to expel toxins through the skin. By doing this, the liver will feel relieved quite a burden when it comes to the detoxification process. It will be easier now for the liver to focus on removing the androgenic hormones in the body. This whole process leads to balanced sebum secretion to the skin only when it is needed.
- The main reason acne will occur because of clogged pores on the skin surface. The coconut oil will penetrate deep into the pores making it the clogs in them slippery. When the clogs become slippery, it will be easy for removal by a simple massage on the affected area.
- Coconut oil will help with a skin exfoliation process. This means that you will lose the dead skin full of clogs and bacteria leaving you with a new and clear skin. The skin always needs to have clear pores of else you will have an acne breakout. Coconut oil will help your achieve such a smooth skin and maintain it that way. It is the reason why people who use coconut oil will always boast of a smooth skin.
- Coconut oil also has some healing effects. It will kill the excess acne producing bacteria and candida. This will restore the balance of hormone on your skin that is likely to produce acne-causing bacteria. In addition, coconut oil will help in reducing the inflammation of the skin, stopping bacterial infection and stopping of the hyper-proliferation of dead skin cells.
[Related: Type of Foods that Cause Acne]
If you are going to use coconut oil for acne treatment, make sure that it is virgin coconut oil. Refined coconut oil will not have the same health benefits. This is because, in the process of refining it, some of the important intrinsic antimicrobials were removed. The removal of such antimicrobials will reduce the strength of coconut oil in dealing with acne.